Saturday, November 12, 2016

The 12 CASE's of Christmas...Day 12

Good morning!
Well...I did it!
12 days of posting...
this blog hasn't had 12 posts in the last year much less 12 days straight!
And today is the last of The 12 CASE's of Christmas...
here is my inspiration...

And my version...



I used PTI's Horizontal Stripes Coverplate to cut the stripes...
and Glad Press and Seal to keep them in place...
the snowflake is from Phrase Play #9 and the sentiment from KIS: Merry Christmas.
I think it looks a little Kate Spade inspired myself. *grin*

And that's it!
My 12 CASE's of Christmas.
I love each and every one...
and these cards inspired me to get creative again...
to start using my supplies.
And...
there's so much inspiration out there I already have ideas for next year's cards!

While I may not be back to blogging on a regular basis...
I'm done paying $7 or more for cards that I can create myself so I am getting crafty again.
And with the holidays just around the corner I have a lot of projects coming up...
so hopefully I'll see you again soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by the last few days...
I've enjoyed it and hope you have too!

Final card count...78!

Till next time!

3 comments :

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous, Renee! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! So elegant! I enjoyed your 12 cases of Christmas...I should try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...