Sunday, November 6, 2016

The 12 CASE's of Christmas...Day 6

Good morning!
Half way there...
Day 6...
and here's what inspired me for today...



I used PTI's Peace, Be Still dove die and cut a mask to sponge each of my colors onto the cardstock...
so not only is this one super simple to make...
it's a one layer which also means super easy to mail.
The sentiment comes from the new Winter Village.

I love the way this one turned out...
with the colors and the font used...
gives it a very retro-mod look don't you think?

See you tomorrow!

Card Count = 38

4 comments :

  1. Stunning...love those beautiful doves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live the unexpected colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you go girl! This is a great CASE, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...