Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The 12 CASE's of Christmas...Day 8

Good morning!
Back again for Day 8 of Christmas Case'ing.
And here is my inspiration for today...

And my take on this beauty...



While I really did only want to use older supplies that I already had in my stash, I had pinned this one and when the new MIM: Post and Parcel Kit came out the stencils provided the perfect tools to replicate it; houses, snowdrifts, snow.
I used a tree from the MIM: Tinsel and Tags Kit for the treeline and In the Meadow Snowdrift dies for the snow.
The sentiment is from Christmas Cheer.

I LOVE this one.
Out of all the cards I created this one is my personal favorite.
And it didn't even take very long to create...
the stencils make it so easy!

See you tomorrow!

Card Count = 50



5 comments :

  1. Sweet card...love your lovely scene, those houses are adorable and what an amazing night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous wintery scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness I have missed so much ...sorry! I have been a bad blogger! Wow, love this darling Christmas scene you made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...